I suggest that:
– Malta will not have a religion bound to its constitution.
– Safeguarding the landscape, historical and artistic patrimony of the Nation should be taken seriously. We are losing all of this quite rapidly at the moment. We are seeing new buildings everywhere, leaving us with fewer green areas.
– Citizens of Malta who have other citizenships should choose between the Maltese one and the others, renouncing any other citizenships as needed.
– Presidents should be elected
– Presidents could be elected for a second term of another 5 years, meaning a total of 10 years.
– Euthanasia should be legal even in cases of severe mental health problems.